Frenkie de Jong

They’re essentially where we were when Mancini arrived. They have the money, but not the pull.

They need a manager to wrestle them back to being relevant again. Then they regain access to the top players.

Heres hoping Tent Peg is another wrong answer.

At least when we were in that position, it was obvious that we were in ascendancy as a club, which has its attraction to ambitious players.

United are quite the opposite , They seem to be coming more of a joke every season and taking a shellacking when they play top teams and their squad keeps getting worse. Even the players that signed are going backwards. If I was a player with real ambition, they wouldn’t be appealing to me.

At least when we were in that position, it was obvious that we were in ascendancy as a club, which has its attraction to ambitious players.

United are quite the opposite , They seem to be coming more of a joke every season and taking a shellacking when they play top teams and their squad keeps getting worse. Even the players that signed are going backwards. If I was a player with real ambition, they wouldn’t be appealing to me.
Which again leads us back to when we had to sell “the project” to players.

We don’t now, they need to learn how to.

Well, you know if he signs for Utd then he's only about the money & nothing else.

According to Sky the fee isn't far away from being agreed and the wages won't be a problem.

Given that he is on huge wages already at Barca and he is basically being pushed out to a club who can't give him CL football and are also unlikely to be challenging any time soon. I can't imagine he is taking a pay cut.

The only attraction they now have is wages, it also seems very clear that this is the only reason he may leave.
Hardly the basis to rebuild on.

According to Sky the fee isn't far away from being agreed and the wages won't be a problem.

Given that he is on huge wages already at Barca and he is basically being pushed out to a club who can't give him CL football and are also unlikely to be challenging any time soon. I can't imagine he is taking a pay cut.

The only attraction they now have is wages, it also seems very clear that this is the only reason he may leave.
Hardly the basis to rebuild on.

What does FDJ think of this because no reports of him agreeing a contract rags doing it the other way around agree fee the talk about a contract!

I read about the the proposal of Barca wanting McGuire as part of the FDJ transfer package and can’t believe the same report said United had turned the suggestion down. Good to hear the rags are still letting the lunatics run the asylum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.