Friday's training report

Ric

Administrator
On the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/09/30/training-report-30092011/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... -30092011/</a>

Thanks to Doug, as always.

Glad they seem to be in better spirits and the training is a lot more intense today, don't wanna be dropping points away to blackburn but if we aren't on our game, we will

Training Today 30.9.11

The last day of September brought another beautiful warm, sunny day.

There were 21 players on show, no Hargreaves but NDJ and AJ were fully involved, AJ sporting the newest style of his boot sponsor a very bright green pair of Mercurials.

As per the normal, there was the warm ups followed by the ball work.

It was a subdued atmosphere to start with, the players split up into 2's or 3's talking bewtween themselves, the Boss emerged from his press conference and then the players got together in a circle surrounding Mancini, they were all listening to what he had to say, then off they go into groups and ballwork.

Kolo Toure has a seperate word with the boss which ended in a pat on the back for Toure and a smile from Bobby.

I nipped over to have a look at the keepers and they were doing their usual drills.

Bobby then took away the 11 which we thought might be starting tomorrow, a decent team with around 5 changes from Munich, you can't be too sure with Mancini and his team selections but the full backs will change and the back 2 back to normal, there are also some changes in midfield and striking too.

I got back to my tree stump and the mood seemed lighter, it always is when NDJ is around, very noisy and jovial.

They finished with another short sided game, about 10-a side which Yaya missed, Nasri was involved although he did seem to have a little fitness test before it all started.

Kolarov, NDJ, Ballotelli and Milner stayed behind to practice free kicks. Nige was the first to score!

The mood got better throughout the day, plenty of Paps clicking away trying for the one picture, but to no avail, all good humoured today chaps.

NMT

Re: Training Today 30.9.11

Neil McNab's Tash said:
The last day oif Spetember brought another beautiful warm, sunny day.

There were 21 players on show, no Hargreaves but NDJ and AJ were fully involved, AJ sporting the newest style of his boot sponsor a very bright green pair of Mercurials.

As per the normal, there was the warm ups followed by the ball work.

It was a subdued atmosphere to start with, the players split up into 2's or 3's talking bewtween themselves, the Boss emerged from his press conference and then the players got together in a cirlce surrounding Mancini, they were all listening to what he had to say, then off they go into groups and ballwork.

Kolo Toure has a seperate word with the boss which ended in a pat on the back for Toure and a smile from Bobby.

I nipped over to have a look at the keepers and they were doing their usual drills.

Bobby then took away the 11 which we thought might be starting tomorrow, a decent team with around 5 changes from Munich, you can't be too sure with Mancini and his team selections but the full backs will change and the back 2 back to normal, there are also some changes in midfield and striking too.

I got back to my tree stump and the mood seemed lighter, it always is when NDJ is around, very noisy and jovial.

They finished with another short sided game, about 10-a side which Yaya missed, Nasri was involved although he did seem to have a little fitness test before it all started.

Kolarov, NDJ, Ballotelli and Milner stayed behind to practice free kicks. Nige was the first to score!

The mood got better throughout the day, plenty of Paps clicking away trying for the one picture, but to no avail, all good humoured today chaps.

NMT

Cheers mate I always enjoy reading about the training, keep up the good work.

Good to see that AJ might have fully recovered from injury.

NDJ might get another 30 minutes against Blackburn depending on how things go in the first 60.

Will be interesting how the players bounce back from a poor showing in Germany.

Neil McNab's Tash said:
I presume the 5 in's are Kolarov, Lescott, Zab, Milner and Mario? Out: Clichy, Kolo, Richards, Dzeko and Nasri (considering he had fitness test before the training session)? But the midfield change could easily be De Jong or AJ.

Tricky_Trev said:
Neil McNab's Tash said:
I presume the 5 in's are Kolarov, Lescott, Zab, Milner and Mario? Out: Clichy, Kolo, Richards, Dzeko and Nasri (considering he had fitness test before the training session)? But the midfield change could easily be De Jong or AJ.

Pretty much that TT, although AJ was in there from the off for Barry

It was this

JH
Zab VK JL Kolarov
AJ JM YT
DS SA MB

Is that 5 or 6 changes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.