Friends and Family

Anyone know if the ticket office is open at the ground today ?
I would ring and ask. However I might miss my flight next Friday being on hold
Shocking this city ,,,,, sort it out

My husband & I want to add his brother to our F&F for 21/22. There doesn't seem to be any way to do this, unless I'm missing something? Really want to do this before we try to relocate. (All STs renewed today)

They replied to me on email tonight.
They want me to email what I need doing and they will do it.
They obviously know about a problem

They sorted out my issue but just logged on and they have disappeared again.
Its a absolute farce with them at the moment along with the season tickets fiasco and i'm starting to think they are doing this on purpose..

Has anyone an idea as to how to set up a City Family Group? I assumed that being on the Friends and Family list would be enough. It seems not to be the case.

The instructions are gibberish and I can’t work out how to create the group. I suppose I could phone up to find out but the problems with that have been discussed elsewhere.

Has anyone an idea as to how to set up a City Family Group? I assumed that being on the Friends and Family list would be enough. It seems not to be the case.

The instructions are gibberish and I can’t work out how to create the group. I suppose I could phone up to find out but the problems with that have been discussed elsewhere.
My Ticketing Account
My Friends & Family
Manage my relationships
Create a relationship
Fill in details.
Jobs a gud n

My Ticketing Account
My Friends & Family
Manage my relationships
Create a relationship
Fill in details.
Jobs a gud n
I’ve tried that. The only problem is that it doesn’t work. The first time it rejected this on the grounds that we were already in a different relationship. I tried again and got an error message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.