Friends just want to smoke weed everyday

Armaan

Just annoys me. Not the fact that they smoke it but just the fact that that's all they bloody ever do these days. It gets so boring to sit around them after a while. It's frustrating because I've been mates with them all for ages.

Nothing will get done unless they're smoking. Won't eat without smoking, won't drive without smoking, genuinely won't do a single thing without smoking first. It's like they've become crack addicts. All of them spend all their wages on this habit and whenever I suggest to go on a night out or a little break away they'll say "No money mate" but then they have enough to smoke weed everyday! They ring me everyday to come out but after half an hour of mostly silence I have enough and drop myself off.

Now it's a Friday night and I'm sat in fucking bed!

Just annoys me. Not the fact that they smoke it but just the fact that that's all they bloody ever do these days. It gets so boring to sit around them after a while. It's frustrating because I've been mates with them all for ages.

Nothing will get done unless they're smoking. Won't eat without smoking, won't drive without smoking, genuinely won't do a single thing without smoking first. It's like they've become crack addicts. All of them spend all their wages on this habit and whenever I suggest to go on a night out or a little break away they'll say "No money mate" but then they have enough to smoke weed everyday! They ring me everyday to come out but after half an hour of mostly silence I have enough and drop myself off.

Well get up and go out by yourself

Thing is I like a bevvy - but I don't do it every spare minute FFS. You need to start moving in different circles mate - get some new mates.

Am I misinterpreting a section of that OP, or did I correctly infer that they need to be high to drive?

Maybe get out and meet some new people?

Weed is so fucking horrible. Just feels like your brain has turned to mash.
Don't get me wrong , great when your 16/17 but doing it as you get older is just depressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.