Friends

W W

worsleyweb

I am shite at it. (Having good friends) Got two long term mates but rarely see them and find that with my work hours it is hard enough to see my kids and my dad etc but I am keen to try and have a wider group of mates.

Without Piss taking is it possible to get new good mates in your 40s?

Wish I had mates from school etc but just life has led me to move apart from people.

I'll be ultra honest with you, outside of the pub - which takes time, apply to join the Freemasons - it's a charitable element and people will spend time with you - I had the same when I came out of the Army but I joined a Lodge in Bridge Street in Manchester, most became very good friends

I am shite at it. (Having good friends) Got two long term mates but rarely see them and find that with my work hours it is hard enough to see my kids and my dad etc but I am keen to try and have a wider group of mates.

Without Piss taking is it possible to get new good mates in your 40s?

Wish I had mates from school etc but just life has led me to move apart from people.
tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.