From happiness to sadness

To everyone that has posted their thoughts and words of support and condolence - our sincere thanks they are deeply appreciated.
We spoke with our son straight after breakfast this morning and got the sad details which I thought I'd share...........................

The seven year old was being a typical boisterous youngster racing ahead to be in the water first.
His 16 year old sister wasn't too far behind with dad a little further back with a 4 year old.
As soon as he entered the water he got caught by an undercurrent and rip which swept him off his feet and started carrying him out to sea.
Granddaughter and dad raced into the water but he went far too quickly out of their reach.
It is so hard to image how they must have felt watching the poor little boy swept away. From excitement to terror and panic.

Once again thanks for your thoughts

Sorry to hear the news, hope you manage to try and enjoy the small things in life still as hard as that will be for a time

A tragedy.....my sincerest condolences go to you and your family.

I cant imagine how you are feeling. :(

Your update just demonstrates how cruel life can be sometimes and how in an instance your world changes immeasurably. I offer my sincere condolences to you and your family and am so sorry that this tragedy happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.