From Robinho's web site

shovel

Robinho says: "I would like to make it clear to the fans what the situation is, so that they can understand my decision to fly home to Brazil."

"Earlier in the month I made Manchester City aware that I needed to return to Brazil, because of a family matter. The club agreed and I was grateful to them for this."

"Up until yesterday it was my understanding that the club had no problem with my plans."

"I feel it is important to underline that I did not return to Brazil because of the Kaka deal. He is one of my good friends and it would have been great to see him at Manchester City - but it had nothing to do with his decision to stay in Milan."

"I will return to the club and hope to sort out this matter as soon as possible. I am committed to helping Manchester City become the force the owners assured me they will become."

make of it what you can

shovel said:
Robinho says: "I would like to make it clear to the fans what the situation is, so that they can understand my decision to fly home to Brazil."

"Earlier in the month I made Manchester City aware that I needed to return to Brazil, because of a family matter. The club agreed and I was grateful to them for this."

"Up until yesterday it was my understanding that the club had no problem with my plans."

"I feel it is important to underline that I did not return to Brazil because of the Kaka deal. He is one of my good friends and it would have been great to see him at Manchester City - but it had nothing to do with his decision to stay in Milan."

"I will return to the club and hope to sort out this matter as soon as possible. I am committed to helping Manchester City become the force the owners assured me they will become."

make of it what you can

why would you do that?

Club says he can go home. He goes home for a few days. Club turn around and say no. He keeps the fans updated.

Fair play to him.

well then just dont read the next one, its not difficult, read what you want to read, if you dont wanht to, then........dont.

shovel said:
well then just dont read the next one, its not difficult, read what you want to read, if you dont wanht to, then........dont.

You can hardly not read it before opening it.

Perhaps if you read (or even glanced at) the site a bit more you would have seen it's been done to death.

Anyhow, thanks for the advice.

no problem, its hard work on here, you try and post somthing a bit positive, even if has already been said, and just get shot down, people need to chill out a little bit, or just think " already been said" notreally worth the hassle of posting a reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.