From the Stadium to the Airport

German Blues

Hello. Would be great to get some help. I will come over for the Liverpool match. When we booked our flights the match was scheduled for the 2nd. As you know it has been moved to the 3rd, 16pm. Our flight back home will start at 19.50pm. Some ideas how we can get as fast as possible to the Airport after the match would be really great. Cheers

Check in on line saves a bit of time queuing in the airport. Walk from the ground to Piccadilly train station 15/20 min then the train can take up to 25min depending if it stops at other stations. It will be very tight but you may just about make it

German Blues said:
Hello. Would be great to get some help. I will come over for the Liverpool match. When we booked our flights the match was scheduled for the 2nd. As you know it has been moved to the 3rd, 16pm. Our flight back home will start at 19.50pm. Some ideas how we can get as fast as possible to the Airport after the match would be really great. Cheers

Taxi from the ground to the train station mate and jump on a train to the airport

sergiokun said:
German Blues said:

Taxi from the ground to the train station mate and jump on a train to the airport
Quicker walking taxi will get caught in the traffic he has very little if any time to spare he might need to run to the station

dw7 said:
sergiokun said:
German Blues said:

Quicker walking taxi will get caught in the traffic he has very little if any time to spare he might need to run to the station

Yeah my train is at 5.35 and i get to the station for 5.25ish. Best just get a taxi to the airport if there is a few of you? Just tell him to get a move on

German Blues said:

Is 19:50 the boarding time or departure time?

I would walk to Piccadilly as I think it would be faster than a Taxi. Check a bag in at the airport then you don't need to worry about the queue at security as they won't depart with your bag unless you're onboard.

It's a bit tight but I've done it in the past a couple of times.

Re: AW: From the Stadium to the Airport

19.50 is departure time. We are four of us, so it won't be a problem to take a taxi to the Airport. Only problem is the traffic after the match I think. We will check in some bags, think that's a good idea:smile:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.