Frustrations with the OS.

I preferred the previous version - this one looks as though it has been put together by a youngster fresh from grammar school with no experience of the real world.
Seem they only need experience of the retail world.

At 11:30 this morning the newest headlines on the OS is a story in the Express about Sane deal possibly being hijacked, news! Thats been around for 2 days. Next one is about Zidan and his comments about Pogba! WTF. I am a City fan, I go to the City web site for NEWS ABOUT CITY.

I can stomach MANUre appearing on the OS twice a season - two fixtures. That's it. I don't want to see or hear anything else about The Swamp Donkeys.

Ha, yeah I don't mind it to be honest - hopefully they'll have the page loading issue sorted soon.

Reminds me of that John Cooper Clark poem on here sometimes:

The fucking pies are fucking old
The fucking chips are fucking cold
The fucking beer is fucking flat
The fucking flats have fucking rats
The fucking clocks are fucking wrong
The fucking days are fucking long
It fucking gets you fucking down
Evidently Chickentown

Wow, a fellow JCC fan. Good man.

The fucking badge is fucking new
The fucking shorts are fucking blue...

347abt5.jpg

What surprises me is the different experience people appear to be having. I find the new site works without a problem on all my devices and that includes windows 10 and Android marshmallow phone and tablet

The issue I do have is that it's rather sluggish.

I'd agree the choice of content should only relate to City but suspect (or hope) it's because the season hasn't started yet

I'd say the level of hate on here is getting a bit tiresome

Well don't read it then. You would think that seeing as it's OK for you.
Sod you Jack i'm alright. eh ?

The adverts are the main reason for this website. Like you I was digging deeper and deeper into the site to find the Stoke ticket details without success, but interrupted by ads. Found details first on Bluemoon Monday then on City website Tuesday, but then only points & dates, no prices. A very frustrating time!!!!!

To be honest I’m starting to look a the new website as God’s little way of suggesting that I should find something more constructive on alternate weekends.
I’ll always have a Season Ticket, but there’s definitely been a negative shift in the overall awayday experience, from wristbands and ticket collection at foreign locations, to being surrounded by overbearing, intimidating, smackheads at Villa Park or Turf Moor
I accept that I’m probably in the minority, and age has possibly clouded my judgement, but having supported City throughout the dark days of the 1980s at Millwall, Chelsea and Leeds, I don’t recall any of the hassle that now confronts me on a regular basis. It's not even a demand-over-supply issue because I qualify comfortably for all away games.

As for the website, it’s obvious that City are far more interested in the younger, more affluent supporter, hopefully arriving from the continent, and perhaps taking advantage of one of the many weekend packages on offer.

I’m not complaining, but then again, my matchday experience won’t be enhanced by paying £100 for chips in a basket, and the chance to shake hands with Ian Brightwell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.