FSA survey on VAR

nothing will change because of this. Ask 100 fans their view and you will get 100 different answers. They had the opportunity to look at other sports and learn what works. Why do you think they ignored what RU do? Too transparent by far. Just going through the motions This survey.

VAR is a fantastic idea in principle and can help eliminate the vast majority of mistakes or contentious decisions in matches,unfortunately it’s not being used correctly and this is the number one problem ,add that too the need for more transparency on refs being mic’d up for fans at the ground and on tv and the showing of and explaining of decisions by refs on screens at grounds and for tv..
VAR is a shit idea from start to end. The game is not better with it. They have tinkered enough. Polishing a turd springs to mind.

nothing will change because of this. Ask 100 fans their view and you will get 100 different answers. They had the opportunity to look at other sports and learn what works. Why do you think they ignored what RU do? Too transparent by far. Just going through the motions This survey.

Too much vested interest from the PL in conjunction with PiGMOL to allow the necessary changes to be made.

VAR is a shit idea from start to end. The game is not better with it. They have tinkered enough. Polishing a turd springs to mind.
I agree they have tinkered to much,but the idea of VAR in principle is very good it’s just they are useless at implementing it,as mentioned a few posts above why not study the way rugby and cricket use their versions of VAR,they have their reasons for not wanting it to be more transparent,I think the majority know the reasons why ..

I agree they have tinkered to much,but the idea of VAR in principle is very good it’s just they are useless at implementing it,as mentioned a few posts above why not study the way rugby and cricket use their versions of VAR,they have their reasons for not wanting it to be more transparent,I think the majority know the reasons why ..
Disagree. And did so from the conception. It can never work even in principle. You are perpetuating a myth that it is the implementation that is at fault. Transparency will not help. Just goad us further.
I guess you don't go to matches either. No spontaneous celebrations can never be cured no matter how much tinkering is done.

Disagree. And did so from the conception. It can never work even in principle. You are perpetuating a myth that it is the implementation that is at fault. Transparency will not help. Just goad us further.
I guess you don't go to matches either. No spontaneous celebrations can never be cured no matter how much tinkering is done.
I do go to matches mate,yes it takes the spontaneous celebration away,nothing worse than a player scoring and your apprehensive about celebrating,I’m in favour of VAR but just not the way it’s being used implemented by people not answerable to their decisions..

You the fan are paying to watch the game, yet you haven’t got a clue what is going on and PGMOL who unlike the fans are being paid to watch do not let you hear their deliberations.

We are treated like shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.