Fulham (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Normally nervous at this time of the season. Felt no anxiety today, at all. They were no threat.

I am convinced their goal involved hand to ball.

I think some Blues need to consider that Arsenal are not going to win every game like LFC did when they were fighting us for the league. Arsenal's recent form is not a blip. It is a rot. When you have blips, you have one bad result or some bad luck. With Arsenal they are leaking goals like relegation team with no bad luck involved.

It is always harder for us on dry pitches - I really dislike those games as we can't pass the ball properly. May create scenarios where injuries are more likely although I don't have stats to back that up, just a feeling.

Not a vintage performance but we got the job done.

Little and Large excellent but fairly leggy all round which is understandable. The next two being home is an advantage.

Pressure now on the Arse to get a win Tuesday. Not guaranteed despite the chav’s recent shitness.

Understandably leggy, what's Mahrez's excuse?

Absolutely lamentable and then shakes his head on the subs bench.

Jack needs to calm his temper down or he could cost us big time at some point.

Not sure if the grass was too long, but some of our passing didn't see to get there and Dias had his worst game in a while.

Thought Gundo and Haaland ran their socks off but King Julian showed again what a talent he is.

Great win, still three points and we rest and repeat.
I’ll take all that
That feels really really big today
Two games at the fortress now

Understandably leggy, what's Mahrez's excuse?

Absolutely lamentable and then shakes his head on the subs bench.

Jack needs to calm his temper down or he could cost us big time at some point.

Not sure if the grass was too long, but some of our passing didn't see to get there and Dias had his worst game in a while.

Thought Gundo and Haaland ran their socks off but King Julian showed again what a talent he is.

Great win, still three points and we rest and repeat.

Correct about Mahrez the only time I’ve seen take the game by the scruff of the neck was second half against spurs at home! You know games like today if it’s a tight game he does the basic never turned his man of tried anything!

Next season he be more a bench player if it’s ain’t going to be happy about that he should ask to go..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.