Fulham (a) pre-match thread

Fulham (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
A while off yet, but thought I'd create the thread anyway. Hopefully we'll pick up no injuries on international duty, and will have a virtually fully fit squad to pick from. Apparently Fulham have lost their last seven games, and we have won our last 11 (if you include the Carabao Cup final), which for some reason unnerves me a bit!

A while off yet, but thought I'd create the thread anyway. Hopefully we'll pick up no injuries on international duty, and will have a virtually fully fit squad to pick from. Apparently Fulham have lost their last seven games, and we have won our last 11 (if you include the Carabao Cup final), which for some reason unnerves me a bit!
0 further injuries is gonna be key going forward - and that's a BIG ask.

Thanks for the last line btw Ric ;-)

Going to seem like a lifetime until this game then we'll be at it every few days.

Love City, hate Internationals.

We will need to win this and keep the goals ticking over! I’ll go 3-1 city,also I have a gut feeling Liverpool will draw 1 game and win the rest of there games meaning we could win 7 lose 1 and win prem on goal difference. Anybody else feeling similar ? I just see them winning last 4 easily As Huddersfield and Cardiff are poor and Benitez and Connor Coady love Liverpool so 4 wins then can see them getting 2 wins and a draw from Southampton away and Tottenham and Chelsea at home. If we beat Fulham and Cardiff and score a few it will leave us needing 5 wins and 1 lose I’d take that offer now if offered would you guys ? Views ?

All being well no reason not to go as strong as can be players can be rotated for Cardiff and Brighton

Ederson

Walker
Stones
Laporte
Zinchenko

Fernandinho
D.Silva
Kdb

Bernardo
Aguero
Sterling

Going to be nervous for every game from now till end of the season because it is virtually lose once in any of the 4 competitions and we will not b lifting silverware for that competition.

Looking at our previous game vs Swansea we looked shaky at the back and really need Stonesy back in beside Laporte to calm it down because Otamendi is a bomb scare at times and is lacking in pace.

Also I hate how we pass it around our box, however I do like the football, we’re going to get caught out in the bigger games and get punished for it. I understand it’s used to draw teams in so we can break on them quickly and even though we look comfortable playing it at the back I will never b 100% certain.

On the other hand I am fully confident in our squad and Pep that we can win all four competitions it’ll b a tough ask but I would b unhappy with our season if we didn’t pick up at least 3 trophies, CMON CITY!

We will need to win this and keep the goals ticking over! I’ll go 3-1 city,also I have a gut feeling Liverpool will draw 1 game and win the rest of there games meaning we could win 7 lose 1 and win prem on goal difference. Anybody else feeling similar ? I just see them winning last 4 easily As Huddersfield and Cardiff are poor and Benitez and Connor Coady love Liverpool so 4 wins then can see them getting 2 wins and a draw from Southampton away and Tottenham and Chelsea at home. If we beat Fulham and Cardiff and score a few it will leave us needing 5 wins and 1 lose I’d take that offer now if offered would you guys ? Views ?
Liverpool home to wolves is no walkover, they are a good time, will play football and have no nerves, whereas liverpool will be full of nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.