Fulham (A) - Sat 11th May, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play like we did at Forest, we certainly gonna drop points. Fulham will take their chances.

As Forest was the one off in 2024, I guess we will not let that happen. A win would also put pressure on Arsenal for the first time? However I do expect Arsenal to win though.

Last season we dropped points after we won the league. If it really matters the team that has something to play for will win 9 out of 10.
We played at Forest just under 3 days after winning at Brighton on the back of a busy schedule whereas Forest had a weeks rest.
Pep said he had concerns going into the Forest game due to the short turnaround plus Foden pulled out late on due to illness after we had prepared with him as a starter.
The best teams find a way to win when not at their best, just like The Chelsea game coming off the back of 120 minutes against Real Madrid.

It’s on Paramount + in the States and Central America including Mexico, if you can’t get it in your hotel there will be a bar with it on as it’s a lot less expensive for commercial outlets to purchase out there than here.
It’s on USA Network and PEACOCK (not Paramount+) in the States. (An NBC Channel)

P+ does the EUROPEAN games. (…CBS)
ESPN+ does the Domestic Cup games. (…ABC)

It’s on USA Network and PEACOCK (not Paramount+) in the States. (An NBC Channel)

P+ does the EUROPEAN games. (…CBS)
ESPN+ does the Domestic Cup games. (…ABC)
Is Mexico on a different deal as I just googled it and it said Paramount? I was in the States about 18 months ago and did watch on Peacock (who I’d never heard of before), was freely available in our hotel which surprised me, watched City beat Wolves away, lay on the bed at 7:30am, cheeky beer at half time, well I was on holiday. Mrs H said “you’re a piss head drinking at this time” that was my last beer until late in the evening just to piss her off!

We played at Forest just under 3 days after winning at Brighton on the back of a busy schedule whereas Forest had a weeks rest.
Pep said he had concerns going into the Forest game due to the short turnaround plus Foden pulled out late on due to illness after we had prepared with him as a starter.
The best teams find a way to win when not at their best, just like The Chelsea game coming off the back of 120 minutes against Real Madrid.

Playing 3 games a week at this stage of the season is not a problem for the players, But the fixtures can be,
Travelling from Manchester to London twice to face Fulham and Spurs is not ideal, Some clubs would stay over in London for 3 days and have a training camp at another club ground and stay at a good hotel, But City will fly back from London after the fulham game and travel to spurs on Monday.

Pep is right about the pitches and the little details, But we use the pitch setups that suit us at our home ground when facing other teams that don't play like us, It is all about the Quality and better players adapt to any conditions, City has world-class players right across the board and the pitch should not be an issue unless you let it,

We all don't care about the style or how good we look to the eye, Just get the job done win the game 3 points and move on,

Is Mexico on a different deal as I just googled it and it said Paramount? I was in the States about 18 months ago and did watch on Peacock (who I’d never heard of before), was freely available in our hotel which surprised me, watched City beat Wolves away, lay on the bed at 7:30am, cheeky beer at half time, well I was on holiday. Mrs H said “you’re a piss head drinking at this time” that was my last beer until late in the evening just to piss her off!
I usually check the station on the City website under FIXTURES > LIVE TV > INTERNATIONAL. It lists every country and station. As a traveler, it REALLY helpful.

I’m almost in Barcelona (racing to see the game) and checked…it’s on DAZN-DAZN2. I don’t think the hotel has either of those, so I can either grab a cab to PFlaherty’s Irish Pub and get a full Irish(English) or settle into a nice crisp hotel bed with the aircon cranked and watch it on my iPad from my home TV via my VPN!

I’m leaning towards the second option as I’ve been up most of the night and have a great dinner reservation at 9Nine Restaurant later tonight!!!

In Brazil the Premier League is on ESPN, as it is in much of the Americas, but I don’t go to Mexico. I’m sure you’ll find it somewhere!!

I usually check the station on the City website under FIXTURES > LIVE TV > INTERNATIONAL. It lists every country and station. As a traveler, it REALLY helpful.

I’m almost in Barcelona (racing to see the game) and checked…it’s on DAZN-DAZN2. I don’t think the hotel has either of those, so I can either grab a cab to PFlaherty’s Irish Pub and get a full Irish(English) or settle into a nice crisp hotel bed with the aircon cranked and watch it on my iPad from my home TV via my VPN!

I’m leaning towards the second option as I’ve been up most of the night and have a great dinner reservation at 9Nine Restaurant later tonight!!!

In Brazil the Premier League is on ESPN, as it is in much of the Americas, but I don’t go to Mexico. I’m sure you’ll find it somewhere!!
Happy flying, sounds like a full day, love Barca, my favourite European City that I’ve visited, have a good un.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.