Fulham away 21 dec

swinton blue

Just a heads up. I know last year we got a very limited allocation and a lot of tickets were bought in the neutral end. Just to let people know who are thinking of going and may not have enough points that the neutral tickets are on sale via fulhams website not sure on availability but could be quite popular

swinton blue said:
Just a heads up. I know last year we got a very limited allocation and a lot of tickets were bought in the neutral end. Just to let people know who are thinking of going and may not have enough points that the neutral tickets are on sale via fulhams website not sure on availability but could be quite popular

That's a great shout fella. Mate of mine who was evacuated during the war to Stockport is a fan of Fulham.

Going to get "old stiffy" ( because he is old ) a ticket and make his day, even
when we stuff them this old boy would just be like the fella in the advert.

Season card holders mate which I am not. 2900 tickets available to us which will be snapped up. He who waits...loses.

looking for 2 - any helpers?

had the offer of 1 - can someone offer the oethr 1??

As a Blue in London I always get the tickets for this game direct from Fulham. Most of the Putney End is full of City (and quite a lot of tourists with box fresh shirts on admittedly). Given the club never seem to take the full allocation it's a lot easier that way I find.

Looking for just the 1 if possible as plans have changed. Bought from here before, references available!

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.