Fulham away

citymad

Team supported
Man chest hair City
My yearly visit back to England is coming up and planning to get to the fulham away game. If anyone is going and will possibly have a spare ticket I'd be happy to purchase one. Many thanks!!!!

citymad said:
My yearly visit back to England is coming up and planning to get to the fulham away game. If anyone is going and will possibly have a spare ticket I'd be happy to purchase one. Many thanks!!!!

i can get you one if you need one, i know for a fact jessica can't make the game.
the only thing though is she has almost 10,000 points and you will be giving her another 40. i hope that is ok?

I'm also quite desperate for a ticket to this game. My dad is coming over from Australia and will only be able to make this game. If someone has 2x spare adult tickets, I will be really grateful.

How do you go about getting the neutral end tickets? Is it as easy as registering on the fulham website?

yep - register (free) and get tickets as close to zone P6 (Away seats) in the Putney end as you can

Not cheap (especially if you have kids who pay the full £55)

baddddad said:
yep - register (free) and get tickets as close to zone P6 (Away seats) in the Putney end as you can

any idea how much our tickets will be?

baddddad said:

cheers mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.