Fulham away

Hi,

I know its somewhat last minute, but i`m looking for 2 tickets for Fulham, ideally together , (not essential) would buy seperately. Due to time constraints, and fact i live in Northampton, only realistic way is to meet in London prior to game, happy to pay cash.

NOW SORTED, THANKS GUYS

trublue55 said:
Hi,

I know its somewhat last minute, but i`m looking for 2 tickets for Fulham, ideally together , (not essential) would buy seperately. Due to time constraints, and fact i live in Northampton, only realistic way is to meet in London prior to game, happy to pay cash.

Try giving Fulham a ring and get in the neutral section load of us blues will be in there!

ox-blue said:
trublue55 said:
Hi,

Try giving Fulham a ring and get in the neutral section load of us blues will be in there!

Normally good advice, but tried yesterday, they said all sold out!

NOW SORTED, THANKS GUYS

Ticket available for fulham tomorrow

Late shout but if anyone can pick up tonight from Warrington they can have my ticket for fulham tomorrow. Missus taken ill contact me direct

travelling down to fulham so can meet anywhere along the way to pick up someone's spare!

get in contact

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.