Fulham away

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
ox-blue said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Happy to purchase a ticket for any blues who are after going. 6830pts. PM me

Are you going?

Nope-Offer still open.Won't be going to this one so anyone who wants a ticket with the use of my card then get in touch..

I think you may have missed his point.

squirtyflower said:
bluesmith said:
squirtyflower said:
I think it was
Scum v Chelsea first then we were up next
Definitely wasn't on TV it was a 3pm Kick off.
It was definitely a Sunday, iirc Fulham were in the Europa League the Thursday before, might have been a 3pm kick off

Yes, it was a Sunday 3pm Kick off. Not on TV. I watched it on foreign TV.

cheddar404 said:
squirtyflower said:
bluesmith said:
Definitely wasn't on TV it was a 3pm Kick off.
It was definitely a Sunday, iirc Fulham were in the Europa League the Thursday before, might have been a 3pm kick off

Yes, it was a Sunday 3pm Kick off. Not on TV. I watched it on foreign TV.

it was, it was the only game i missed last season and i watched it in the pub.

i blamed myself for the loss of two points.

Is anyone kind enough to let me use a seasoncard with 8k+ points for the Fulham game? I've got 8000pts so will be fine but my mate will struggle for this one. Any help appreciated! PM me if you can help,thank you.

squirtyflower said:
mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
We took 1500 of them last year and it went to pretty low points
That was a Sunday 4pm kick off though

Really can't see City asking for anymore, we seem to ask for around the 1500-1800 mark in London these days, apart from the Emirates

Dont think it was on TV last year. The year before yes
I think it was
Scum v Chelsea first then we were up next
NO it wasnt on tv, i was driving to loch ness last year and missed it, wasnt even a 4pm KO

we have a spare fulham ticket thru supporters branch, anybody after 1 adult ticket drop us a line.

amazing that

we are told the supporters clubs never have spare tickets and they always go to the people with the genuine points and yet that's two posts in a week we have had branch members on here offering tickets

they haven't even gone on sale yet to the average punter

HI, got a spare ticket for fulham game if interested , just needs picking up from failsworth this midweek, face value, first come , first served **** no time wasters ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.