Fulham away

I am after 3 tickets for this game. But if anyone has got any less than that I will have the ticket.
Willing to pick tickets up.

Cheers

i have sorted all my tickets out for this game. thanks a lot blues

I need 1 student ticket for this game if possible, or failing that an adult ticket, message me if you can help out please, cheers.

nuetral end is normally available,

just need to register online then your away,

did it last year, was a doddle!

stood bang next to the city end, which a lot of others did..

Here is the criteria for the Tickets :
1,700 Tickets Available

2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 3rd September at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 4th September at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,500 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 5th September at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 6th September at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,500 or more loyalty points – Friday 7th September at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 8th September at 9am.
2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 6,500 or more loyalty points – Monday 10th September at 9am.

I have 4,960 points - do you think this will be enough or will it sell out before then? I'm looking for two tickets if anyone is selling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.