Fulham game

1 x adult and 1 x child ticket available in the family stand, level 2. Please PM me if you’re interested. Thanks, Craig

2x adults available. South level 3. Right next to away fans. £40 the pair.
Collection from hyde area or can deliver locally

1 x adult ticket available in the family stand level 2. Only £20 and can meet at the ground. Please PM me if you’re interested. Thanks, Craig

Once again free upgrades being offered so adult can use junior/oap seasoncard without having to pay extra.

If this is right I have one ticket available today, my 19 year old son's but looks like it can be used by anyone. However the website rather confusingly says this;

"For this match, upgrades for Seasoncard Holders is complimentary. You do not need to make any adjustment to your Seasoncard in order for a concession to enter on an Adult ticket."

Which doesn't make much sense. PM me if interested, I'd rather see the ticket used than not so not looking to charge.

Adult ticket available for today block 102
East stand £20.00
Pm if interested

Adult ticket available for today in East Stand Level 2. Only £20. I can meet you at the ground. Please PM me if you’re interested. Thanks, Craig

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.