Fulham game

Have one adult ticket available - Family Stand Level 2 in corner - 5 rows up. £25. Please PM if interested. Should be able to email electronic ticket directly to you. Thanks

I am after a spare for the girlfriend if anyone is kind enough to have one?
Have one adult ticket available - Family Stand Level 2 in corner - 5 rows up. £25. Please PM if interested. Should be able to email electronic ticket directly to you. Thanks

If this is right I have one ticket available today, my 19 year old son's but looks like it can be used by anyone. However the website rather confusingly says this;

"For this match, upgrades for Seasoncard Holders is complimentary. You do not need to make any adjustment to your Seasoncard in order for a concession to enter on an Adult ticket."

Which doesn't make much sense. PM me if interested, I'd rather see the ticket used than not so not looking to charge.

This is now taken

After 1 adult. Looking at Taking my 2 kids age 6 an 4.

Any help appreciated also as my ex in laws got my boy singing c'Mon u reds, oh ah Cantona. ... rant over. Cheers blues!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.