Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be more boring than an oil well operative, but have been moved from 326 to 127 as Colin Bell Level 3 shut. Can't find anything on email from club as to entrance. Obviously not 'T' as usual, please can somebody advise?

But it has been the case with Guardiola and was also the case with Pellegrini and even in the final couple of years for Mancini.

Indeed there was something of a furore when Mancini broke this understanding by putting Hart in goals in the Cup Final against Wigan rather than Pantilimon who had played in every previous match. And guess what happened? Joe Hart was beaten by a lob that Pantilimon would have plucked out of the air with ease.

I also recall Liverpool fans scoffing when Pellegrini put Caballero in for the 2016 EFL Cup Final. Caballero won the cup for City in the penalty shoot out with three saves.

City will be looking for a replacement for Bravo and I am sure that appearing as first choice in the domestic cups with be a part if the deal negotiated. What message would it send out if Claudio Bravo was replaced for a home match against Fulham (or more likely Fulham reserves)?

I know that will not convince the boneheads on here but that’s the way it will be.

Wasn't Zack Steffen purchased (and subsequently loaned out) to be our next "number 2"?

2-1 City, playing in third gear from the start of the game.

Bravo, Cancelo, Stones, Garcia, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Foden, D.Silva, B.Silva, Sterling, Jesus.
Subs Carson, Harwood-Beliss, Angelino, Doyle, Rodri, Mahrez, Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.