Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sure Pep will pick a strong team. Fulham are more of a threat than the Rags, who are 3-1 down at half time and have lost their only passable forward to injury. My theory, anyway.

Not directly related to this game but I like the fact that City have Fulham at home, and Man Utd have Tranmere away on a bog of a pitch and Utd are going to have to play their strongest side (surely Martial, Greenwood and James will have to start?)

Ideal preparation for midweek.
Rags may have same view as the Fulham fan posted above, i.e. play the kids so shit won’t stick if they lose.

They’ll have another dilemma on Wednesday.

I've been relocated from cbl3 to 93.20 for the game. Since then I've had messages saying my season card has been updated and others saying I need to print off a ticket at home. I can't get through to the ticket office after trying numerous times this week and was wondering if anyone knows if they update season cards for people relocating there for cup games.

What time does Spoons in Piccadilly open tomorow? Full English and a couple of beers early doors i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.