Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it involves potentially giving a sill goal away I'm not in favour, I'd always advocate a keeper in a shoot out, they should be the best as they often have to place the ball very accurately, but not open play for me, and by the looks of it, most of the rest of the world, because almost none ever do.
Yeah but it would add a typical city moment to the collection,i'd like to see it once

bravo
cancelo
otamendi
garcia
angelino
gundogan
silva
foden
zinchenko
jesus
aguero

You cant have the GK taking the keeper in games.
What happens if Ederson misses it and has to rush back to his goal from a counter attack?

Worked pretty well for Rogerio Ceni & Chilavert even with free kicks & sometimes even hitting the wall. There's ways to prepare for that scenario.

Gundogan is our best penalty taker , and Pep has picked him for a lot of games this season , but a penalty taker invariably has to be a player who will be selected for the really big games , one of the first on the team sheet , KDB is the obvious choice for me he strikes the ball superbly and he isnt in awe of any occassion , he's a leader , the next time Jesus , Mahrez or Raz get fouled in the area give the ball to Kev.

Gundogan is our best penalty taker , and Pep has picked him for a lot of games this season , but a penalty taker invariably has to be a player who will be selected for the really big games , one of the first on the team sheet , KDB is the obvious choice for me he strikes the ball superbly and he isnt in awe of any occassion , he's a leader , the next time Jesus , Mahrez or Raz get fouled in the area give the ball to Kev.
Kev doesnt want t o take then,making him is asking for trouble

More likely a fast player on the halfway line, if we leave a player in our box everybody is instantly onside, the opposition could also leave somebody in our box with our defender.
No, they are not onside - because your goalie is up the other end of the field. It needs two defending players goalside of you for you to be onside, mate. Three defenders on the halfway line and one where the goalie would be leaves our half a no man’s land.

If your goalie is taking a penalty, it’s because he is the least likely to miss and cause this scenario anyway.

Will Laporte play, or will we rest him for Utd? I think 60 mins again would be ideal.

Foden, Doyle, Bernabe, Harwood-Bellis and Garcia will start, or be on the bench and it will be a mixture of young and experienced players.

As so many players could feature, it's more difficult than ever to predict but it could look like this.

----------------Bravo
Cancelo-Garcia-Laporte-Angelino
--------------Gundog
-------Foden------D.Silva
---Bernardo---Jesus---Sterling

With Doyle, HB, Bernabe to come on as subs if possible

Subs: KDB, Mahrez, Walker, Mendy, Aguero, Ederson, Rodri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.