Fulham (H) - FA Cup Round 4 Post-Match Thread

Stop crying mate ffs Cancelo always over reacts and has done again.

It wasn't a bad challenge either, they happen all the time.

I'll slag any player off for being soft and if that's 1 of our own I'll still do it I'm only telling the truth.
giphy.gif

Mancini didn’t give a damn about the fans. Hated being asked for a photo

sorry have to disagree with you there. Mancini attended a meeting, I think it was a Points of Blue one, and was quite happy to have his photo taken with me outside the stadium, and a few others. It was at that meeting that he said he would ‘drive the bus over the Mancunian Way to pull down the banner’ at the rags ground!

Pep may have been being sarcastic in his statement but surely by now he knows that the media will do their best to turn anything against us?

That video of Pep being displayed in this thread is one of only two or three times he has acknowledged our fans chanting his name.
Or maybe he heard me in his first season (& still sometimes this season) chanting we’ve got David Silva rather than Guardiola!! ;-)

bearing in mind we aren’t playing Madrid until March, I think they could have waited for payments on this one! May have been a nice gesture. Book your tickets now but we won’t take money until next month. Ticket prices for Fulham were ok but clearly not ok enough to fill the ground.
Yeah it’s ridiculous. Everyone’s most skint period of the year, when we have the most cup games to pay for (plus a possible Wembley trip) and they’ve decided to take Madrid ticket money out on 10th February, five days before I get paid.

I went today but I don’t have a problem with anyone who fucked it off today because the club don’t have a clue!

What would pep think of this
Dec7th 1998 lost 2-1 at home to Mansfield in the auto windscreen shit trophy 3thousand and 7 fans turned up.

Empty seats at home:)

By the way who went probably the diehards who went to York on foot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.