Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 8 Sep 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mag

mag

The international break for me remains boring and whatever UEFA want to rename the friendlies as Nations League or whatever I still rather be watching City on the weekend instead ...

Good news though is that when City comes back next Saturday, we’d get to watch them every 3-4 days over three weeks there on. The three weeks that start with Fulham at home and end with Liverpool away at Anfield on 7th October will see us play Cardiff away and Brighton at home in between to make 4 league games. There will be 2 champions league ties in mid weeks and 1 midweek would see us go away to Oxford in the League Cup ...

A lot more of our players (than usual) have stayed behind this international break due to non-selection or injuries which always affect selection for the first game after the international break ... but knowing fixtures ahead as well, what are we expecting against Fulham?

2. brummie blue

brummie blue

It seems those players not on international duty have been given time off, several pictured on social media having holidays.

Hopefully they will all returned refreshed, this international break may have proved useful giving several players a week off

3. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

How many of our players had time off, I know about Raheem, Jesus and now Leroy, but was there anymore.

4. Sergio<3

Sergio<3

Aguero is on holiday in Greece with Laporte and Diaz from what I've seen on instagram

5. blueparrot

blueparrot

All the South Americans, Laporte and Silva too.

6. BLUEMATT23

BLUEMATT23

Ive read the concept of the UEFA nations league now about 6 times. I still don't understand it and I don't think many do.

7. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

The concept is to increase UEFA's revenues by getting a bigger subscription TV uptake and higher viewing figures for matches while sacrificing the integrity of the qualifying rounds for the euros.

8. AliBobbyJ

AliBobbyJ

City 3 Fulham 1. An entertaining game against a side that will play good football, always liked watching them when I lived in London.

9. mag

mag

Won’t be an easy game ... more like Wolves than Huddersfield!

10. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

If we can't beat Fulham at home, we may as well forget about lifting any trophies this season, all I hear before every game is "it won't be easy" well I think it will be easy and a comfortable victory, wolves were very lucky to come away with a draw, after we hit the woodwork half a dozen times.

Blue Til Death and wagonman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.