Otamendi
Zinchenco

Delph

KdB
Foden

Sané
Diaz
Jesus

This on the proviso that Danilo and Fab are both fit enough to play, of course.

Even with a 'reserve' side, our squad is that good now it's possible for us to put out a bloody good side without being too worried about injuries etc, I know people always say "it's only the Milk Cup" when they get knocked out but it's my favourite Cup personally as I prefer the format to the FA Cup (semis at Wembley is outdated imo). Would love for us to win it another 4 times and get the record for amount of times won.

Fulham defeated Milwall away in the last round, sandwiched in between a 3-0 defeat at Everton and a 1-1 draw at home to Watford. The team fielded at Milwall was almost completely different to that fielded in either League game. Now, given that Fulham are away to Huddersfield on Monday night- a proverbial six-pointer, I imagine- it's hard to see them fielding a stronger side against us and risking a) injury or b) a confidence draining 'tonking'.

Muric
Danilo Otamendi Kompany Delph
KDB Zinchenko Foden
Brahim Jesus Sane.

Would only play Kevin in the first half but he looks like he needs minutes.
Don`t know if Danilo is fit, but that would be my favored lineup for sure. I think Zinchenko could be a great DM

Danilo, Delph and Gundogan trained today, so presumably they’re all fit.

Even with a 'reserve' side, our squad is that good now it's possible for us to put out a bloody good side without being too worried about injuries etc, I know people always say "it's only the Milk Cup" when they get knocked out but it's my favourite Cup personally as I prefer the format to the FA Cup (semis at Wembley is outdated imo). Would love for us to win it another 4 times and get the record for amount of times won.

But it wouldn't register as 'histree' according to the professorial utterings down the shitty end of the East Lancs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.