Fulham (H) Pre Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
At £11.50 for an adult ticket in SSL1 its a bargain and hopefully we will get a good turnout. Anybody any ideas on how ticket sales are going? can we expect 40k?
You’d hope with it not being on TV, cheap tickets and half term for some kids we can shift 40k. Like someone else said we’ll probably have less at the Shakhtar game!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned as not been through the whole thread but VAR will be in play for this game as they are trialing it at PL grounds in cup games. Will be interesting to see if it is needed & how it plays out etc...

Not sure if this has been mentioned as not been through the whole thread but VAR will be in play for this game as they are trialing it at PL grounds in cup games. Will be interesting to see if it is needed & how it plays out etc...
Wish we had it on Sunday when Lee Mason is the Ref

Just one wish really – I want to see Foden and Diaz for the full ninety minutes. I don't even care all that much about the result. Just that sight. Let's see what they can really do.

Me. too. Don't mind if both 'em share goalkeeping duties for half a match each but they BOTH should have the full ninety + Fergie time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.