Fulham (H) - Sat 2nd Sept, 15:00 l PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

Fulham come into this on a high after snatching a point at the Emirates with 10 men. They have 4 points from 9.

Lets continue the perfect start. A game we should be looking to win. We need more creativity, Foden has to start for me.

---------------Ederson
Walker---Dias---Ake---Gvardiol
-----------Rodri---Kovacic
Bernardo-----Foden------Grealish
----------------Haaland

Not too bothered about the performance at this stage of the season.

12/12 points before the international break will be a job well done considering we are usually slow starters and we've had a few injuries and Pep's absence to contend with.

Hopefully Foden will start in the number 10 role where he shone against Newcastle and it would be good to see Doku even if it's only from the bench.

Ederson
Walker Dias Gvardiol Ake
Rodri Kovačić
Doku Foden Grealish
Haaland

Would be keen to see Doku play before International break and maybe also Nunes who knows

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Foden
Bernardo
Palmer
Haaland

Would love us to throw doku straight in but I think its unrealistic, especially as he hasn't even had a training session under pep yet. Fulham manager will be missing for this game too as he serves a ban already.

We've just seen how they can sit in and defend the area before threatening on the break against arsenal so i'd like Palmer to start to offer a better goal threat cutting in than grealish. Foden has to play if he's fit.

Would go with either of above, just Palmer & Gealish for Bernie rather than each other....without Alvarez, need bit more goal threat, and Palmer always looks like he has a goal in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.