Fulham (H) - Sat 5th Oct, 15:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MCFC1993

Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

An absolute must win, time to get back to winning ways in the league. This is the start of a decent run of games.

Fulham won't be pushovers, they have some really talented players but even with no Rodri or De Bruyne, we've got to be looking at 3 points.

------------------Ederson
Lewis---Akanji---Dias---Gvardiol
-----------------Gundogan
-------Bernardo-----Foden
Doku----------Haaland------Grealish

That would be my XI but I think Pep will start Walker and Kovacic.

Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

An absolute must win, time to get back to winning ways in the league. This is the start of a decent run of games.

Fulham won't be pushovers, they have some really talented players but even with no Rodri or De Bruyne, we've got to be looking at 3 points.

------------------Ederson
Lewis---Akanji---Dias---Gvardiol
-----------------Gundogan
-------Bernardo-----Foden
Doku----------Haaland------Grealish

That would be my XI but I think Pep will start Walker and Kovacic.
Kovacic for sure, just a question if he wants to start Gundogan as well. Given the international break follows, I suspect he will.

Yeah I think realistically Kovacic starts. Gundo in there could work if Lewis sticks in there with him.
They’re unbeaten since they lost to that lot on the opening day, and they haven’t conceded more than one goal in their eight games played. Think this could be a much closer game than either of last season’s meetings, so we’ll presumably go strong in midfield.

They’re unbeaten since they lost to that lot on the opening day, and they haven’t conceded more than one goal in their eight games played. Think this could be a much closer game than either of last season’s meetings, so we’ll presumably go strong in midfield.
Agree. They are doing ok. Won’t be easy. We should have too much for them though.

_______________Ederson______________

Walker______Dias_____Akanji_____Gvardiol

_______________Kovacic______________

________Foden__________Bernardo_____

Savio__________Haaland_________Grealish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.