Fulham have suposedley said....

bluemoon05 said:
Hangeland could be a decent back-up for us when Dunne or Richards aren't performing and Onuaha is inevtiably injured.

What's the point in signing a centre half who is 4th in the pecking order? That isn't progression at all

The Fat el Hombre said:
bluemoon05 said:
Hangeland could be a decent back-up for us when Dunne or Richards aren't performing and Onuaha is inevtiably injured.

What's the point in signing a centre half who is 4th in the pecking order? That isn't progression at all

Squad building is part of progression and we still need someone decent as 4th in the pecking order. TBH is our 4th choice and he's played about 5 times this year and I'd much rather have Hangelland there.

bluemoon05 said:
Squad building is part of progression and we still need someone decent as 4th in the pecking order. TBH is our 4th choice and he's played about 5 times this year and I'd much rather have Hangelland there.

I still don't see the point. We should be signing players better than what we currently have and pushing current players down the pecking order. Thus building an improved squad ansd starting 11 as opposed to an improved reserve team

i can see what your saying, i just dont think he is that bad, but i suppose with the money we can spend, we shyould aim a little higher

fulham haven,t mentioned a swap.......a loan.......it,s a european club interested in a cash + phil for a "big name" striker.....SSN.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.