Fulham sack manager and appoint Ranieri

I never said they are going to get relegated. Clearly you aren't even reading my comments.
Ok Dom...lets look a liitle more closely at what you did say...
You didnt use the word 'Relegation' ..i apologise for putting words into your mouth..
You did however say " Anyone with any common sense could see that Fulham were struggling,and where they were heading"
What did u mean by this comnent Dom.?.. Relegation? Top 4? Fa cup final?
Backed yourself into a corner now havent you...after shooting your mouth off ,supported by your admittingly admirable stats.
Edit: Clearly you arent even reading your own comments.

Last edited:
Ok Dom...lets look at a liitle more closely at what you did say...
You didnt use the word 'Relegation' ..i apologise for putting words into your mouth..
You did however say " Anyone with any common sense could see that Fulham were struggling,and where they were heading"
Backed yourself into a corner now havent you...after shooting your mouth off ,supported by your admittingly admirable stats.

They're headed for a shit season massively underperforming on the significant invest made.

At a minimum they should be within touching distance of the other promoted side who invested similar amounts of money, Wolves.

As I said in the comments before which you didn't bother reading , they didn't invest this much to scrape 17th place.

Ok Dom...lets look at a liitle more closely at what you did say...
Edit: Clearly you arent even reading your own comments.

He’s been very clear in his argument. I’m not sure why your having such a hard time understanding him.

Leicester is a poor example to use but not for the reasons Domalino had stated. I’m sure he knows what I’m talking about here.

Fulham’s trajectory warranted his dismissal given the financial outlay.

He’s been very clear in his argument. I’m not sure why your having such a hard time understanding him.

Leicester is a poor example to use but not for the reasons Domalino had stated. I’m sure he knows what I’m talking about here.

Fulham’s trajectory warranted his dismissal given the financial outlay.
Yeah and i know the other reasons your referring to re leicester..which was kind of my underlying point...and they now have the right manager to ensure their survival..; )
Dom..i ll concede the Financial outlay distinction between the two clubs does make my 'argument ' weaker...i,ll bow out now.well played!

I've seen it briefly and could have sworn he was just offside? As for getting sacked because of just that, well that's utter bollocks, they've been fucking shite and he was going to go sooner rather than later.

Personally I couldn't give 2 fucks the fact he's been sacked,but in fairness they were robbed of a goal on Sunday,no matter what Owen tried to say,officials shite again,and the truth is if he'd been given till end of year,they have (on paper) some winnable games upto end of December,as shit as they are at present.

Shame,for long periods of the game with the dippers, Fulham looked the better side so he was obviously on the right track, this is modern football though, the board didn't think he could turn it around so he had to go to give the incoming manager enough games to get the team back on track..

Fulham have some awful defenders. Even Pep would struggle to get a tune out of them.

Odd timing off the back of Liverpool away. What was they expecting there?
A mugging in the tunnel, going in at HT to find all their wallets and watches have been nicked out of the dressing room and then getting onto a coach with all the windows put through and tyres slashed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.