Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Richards get caught too far up the pitch on too many occasions.

We need to kill games off.

We need to learn how to score from crosses and corners.

We need to learn that you can score from outside the box.

We need to calm down, not the end of the world.

Savic needs to get a game, seriously impressed when i've seen him. Only 20, can develop into a world class defender. Lescott and Kompany were tired.

Plain Speaking said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sky Blue said:
I love Bob but fuck me still shaking my head at Zab for Silva.

What would you say if Silva was injured?
Silva was bemused to come off. Mancini was trying to protect the lead and rest Silva IMO but Silva looked very disappointed to come off.

Silva looked fucked to me when he came off.He has played every game.

Yaya doesn't look fit. A yard off the pace. Look at him for the second goal. ( Although obviously never a goal without the deflection). We are missing de jong badly.

Chippy_boy said:
Can you *imagine* SAF taking Silva off for Zabaleta? In like a million years?
Like when he's taken Rooney of for Fletcher?

Jumanji said:
2nd goal we were distracted with the Dzeko in pain fiasco. Oh well, we learn, we move on, we slaughter Everton.

God I wish. I hope those words don't haunt you.

Our defense looks very shaky without De Jong protecting them.

Toure looked very slow in the second half, which meant we were over-run.

They should never have been allowed to get the shots in the first place.

We done this against Everton last season when our defense looks all over the place. I don't care but Kompany is not the Kompany of last season. Why do we do this to ourselves? Every time we got the ball we lost it. It was shocking. I hope this is not a repeat of when Man city lost 3 games in a row. seriously the only good players today were Richards, Aguero, Silva and maybe Clichy. Dzeko had no space to get a shot in. Barry and Lescott weren't world class by any means. Hopefully we don't lose against Birmingham. On another note RICHARDS FOR ENGLAND!!!

2nd half cost us. Mancini got it wrong with the substitutions, and unless Chelsea pull off a miracle, it looks like a really crap day. Still, very knee jerk comments regarding the title. We're only 5 games in, to say its done and dusted in Utd's favour, is bollocks. These kind of performances and subs need to be a one off though if we're going to challenge. Lets hope this is just a blip.

Lucky Toma said:
Give me a hard-fought ground out 1-0 win over Everton next week and we're back on track.

Fuck! Not fucking Everton! anyone but them next, Id rather we played Barcelona than them c***s!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.