Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

it is perhaps for the best this happened today,there is no way we will be able to keep up with the red bastards so this was an accident waiting to happen\In another year maybe we will be able to chalenge but certainly not this year

Re: Masterplan

Such optimism belies the fact that you have watched MCFC for some time, Kev.

I'm hoping that we have a sprinkling of talent on the pitch on Wednesday and don't use it as play other squad members instead of going out to win the match.

Saturday is one of those lottery fixtures which over the last three or four seasons we haven't won as much as a tenner.

argyle said:
When Toure is good he is very good. But now and again he plays like he did today, and just really wasnt in it, at least for the second half.

Plus, Kompany and Lescott are under pressure as they are left exposed as both Richards and Clichy play too far forward.

He needs to be 100% rested to be effective. Just doesn't have good stamina.

BlueSinclair said:
It was never a freekick, I'm quite mad at dzeko for going down so easily. I hate when city dives, and it happens very rarely. Some refs would probably have given a freekick, it still doesn't make it right. Dzeko you made us embarrassed today.

Barry was ok, the less I see of him, the better really. Its when you noticing him, he is usually having a bad game.

Must have been watching a different game to me. It wasn't a dive - he went down easily perhaps, but it was a clear foul - watch the replay of the incident, he clearly kicked him in the back of the shins, absolutely nowhere near the ball.

blueinsa said:
5 games in.....

Won 4 of them.....

13 points from 15.....

CL football.....

2nd in the league.....

....and this board goes in to fucking meltdown.

Only on Bluemoon.

5 games and weve been lucky before today to get 4 wins. Bolton away was awful defending as well as today.

We were very lucky to draw with Napoli.

trying to dance the ball in the net and since Dzeko was dropped after the Souds game he looks totally useless.

Mancini substitutions

Spanish Dave and Kun both had to finish today's game, taking them off were bad substitutions.

Silva was great again first half, and even though he went quiet second half, he's still our best player and capable of creating a goalscoring chance. Barcelona would never take Messi off in that situatuion.

Kun was on a hat-trick, playing well and should have been kept on as well.

I've praised Mancini a lot recently, but today he got it wrong.

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

bobmcfc said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
For me we are so far off a championship winning side.

When are we going to learn.I am soooooooooo frustrated.Not with Mancini..just with throwing a 2 goal lead away.Still at least we wont be suicidal like they are on RAWK!

that is not the mentality to have. we can do it and throwing the towel in after 5 games isn't the mindset of a winner

Nor is subbing Silva for Zabaleta with 15 minutes to go.

A point away at Fulham after a hard CL match isn't bad it's just the manner in which we conceded. Kompany has had a bad start by his standards definitely. Thing is United have luck with them at the moment; two offside goals today, a pen where the defender won the ball and players booked for Chelsea when they won the ball! We won't ever get refs like that. Twatenburg didn't give a foul for their equalizer against Dzeko.

PaulPowre said:
blueinsa said:
5 games in.....

Won 4 of them.....

13 points from 15.....

CL football.....

2nd in the league.....

....and this board goes in to fucking meltdown.

Only on Bluemoon.

5 games and weve been lucky before today to get 4 wins. Bolton away was awful defending as well as today.

We were very lucky to draw with Napoli.

trying to dance the ball in the net and since Dzeko was dropped after the Souds game he looks totally useless.
ppreflex.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.