Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

We cannot play with Yaya deep midfield in this formation-there is no protection for the defence. I banged on about after Napoli-look back at last season, when Yaya played deep we rarely won. He does not work hard enough without the ball.

Funny comments about Tevez coming on for Barry-wonder what formation would like us to play?!

Without DeJong next to Barry we are vulnerable -same for the third season running. It has not been addressed. Milner for me good player that he is, is not the answer, perhaps Hargreaves will be-longshot though.

We need to be more pragmatic in games.

Noelsnapkin said:
mcs said:
BlueSinclair said:
It was never a freekick, I'm quite mad at dzeko for going down so easily. I hate when city dives, and it happens very rarely. Some refs would probably have given a freekick, it still doesn't make it right. Dzeko you made us embarrassed today.

Barry was ok, the less I see of him, the better really. Its when you noticing him, he is usually having a bad game.

Must have been watching a different game to me. It wasn't a dive - he went down easily perhaps, but it was a clear foul - watch the replay of the incident, he clearly kicked him in the back of the shins, absolutely nowhere near the ball.

Is that the calf?

Indeed haha - I have an excuse - it's 2.21am in the morning here and I'm damn tired! Still a foul wherever the contact was.

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

mike channon´s windmill said:
Jumanji said:
rastus said:
Why am I so pissed? Bobby trying to defend a 2-1 lead and making poor decisions
Hindsight is 20/20. Please list these 'poor decisions' for me.
Keeping Dzeko on
Zab for Silva
Keeping Nasri on
Taking Kun off
Anyone who can't see these were key mistakes needs to go to Specsavers.

I read Markies post earlier about Bobby Manc was our Fergie...well I think we have just had our answer. Bacon face would never look to replace attacking players with defenders. When is he going to learn. Old habits die hard I suppose. Oh well, onwards and upwards.....come on City.

mancityscot said:
flb said:
blueinsa said:
5 games in.....

Won 4 of them.....

13 points from 15.....

CL football.....

2nd in the league.....

....and this board goes in to fucking meltdown.

Only on Bluemoon.

^^^^^

very poor way to look at things imo. we should have one today any body who is happy with that is a twat

I'm happy with 13 points out of 15, happy with having seen some great football this season, happy we're in the CL and happy we've got the FA Cup in our cabinet

Anybody unhappy with that sounds like a plastic twat to me

The thing that concerns me whenncomparing with the rags is that when they lose a lead they go all out for the winner. Piling the pressure on. We just don't seem to have that ability.

We don't seem to know what to do when teams up the tempo and that breaks our one style of play. It happened at Sunderland and Everton last season, control the first half but the opposition get in our faces in the second and the game just becomes a mess. That being said I don't think we played very well at any point today so a draw was the fair result

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Prestwich_Blue said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Jumanji said:
Hindsight is 20/20. Please list these 'poor decisions' for me.
Keeping Dzeko on
Zab for Silva
Keeping Nasri on
Taking Kun off
Anyone who can't see these were key mistakes needs to go to Specsavers.

Book me in for a referral then; we were losing the midfield and needed to reinforce. Even when we did they continued to control, what might have happened had we continued as we were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.