Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Pissed off big time.... mainly because it's not the first time this has happened. It happened last season where we didn't walk away with 3 points again these mid table sides because of tactical fuck ups by Bobby. And there is no point saying "learn from our mistakes" because we won't... it was down to Mancini to be able to spot what subs need to be made and he's got it wrong again.

Perhaps we should lower our expectations? 2-0 up and managed to only come away with a draw? Had it been against one of the big clubs it wouldn't of been too bad.

Appalling decision making to replace Zab for Silva and completely contradicts what BM said pre match about going for the kill and again he leaves it far too late to change the other 2 subs.

The goals we are conceding are a disgrace.

RyantheBlue said:
It's why United will keep pipping us. They kill games off. We don't do it. We should've been away after 60 minutes and there we go. .

The red twats let a 2 goal lead slip at Fulham last season...

zeven said:
Those of you who blame mancini for that second half display are nuts.

i want to ask you this! when WHEN can it actually be the players on the pitch fault? in this forum NEVER its always Mancini

what am i doing in this BS forum anyway.

I hear you mate, but really he was thinking "I'll hold on for 2-1" when that was totally the wrong thing to do. I thought he had learned from last season, that does not win titles. Or games even.

Can you *imagine* SAF taking Silva off for Zabaleta? In like a million years?

citymad said:
Terrible second half. The rags would never surrender a 2 goal lead like that. Thats why I cant see us being top in May. We need some mental strength. Too many easy going characters in our team.

Just thinking - didn't they let WBA get back from a two goal lead, and EFC took two off them at Goodison last season in injury time or was it the season before. Anyhow, it's not the end of the season but it serves to illustrate that invincibility is not a given. But two points pissed away when they were near in the can.

2nd goal we were distracted with the Dzeko in pain fiasco. Oh well, we learn, we move on, we slaughter Everton.

cant believe the criticism yaya toure gets on here, not moving the ball quick enough what the fuck is that.. its all about options and availability basically if the guy has noone to play the ball to then of course hes going to hesitate and weigh up his options.

We need De Jong back ASAP to replace Barry!

Plain Speaking said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Sky Blue said:
I love Bob but fuck me still shaking my head at Zab for Silva.

What would you say if Silva was injured?
Silva was bemused to come off. Mancini was trying to protect the lead and rest Silva IMO but Silva looked very disappointed to come off.

If you try and protect the lead, you do that by taking off our weakest attacking player, not our strongest one. FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.