Fulham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

The faster milner & de jong can get back in the better.
I really don't think barry is good enough. when we commit forward his passing is very sloppy at times and he is not fast enough to get back and help stop a counter.

Santiago Street . said:
mancityscot said:
flb said:

very poor way to look at things imo. we should have one today any body who is happy with that is a twat

I'm happy with 13 points out of 15, happy with having seen some great football this season, happy we're in the CL and happy we've got the FA Cup in our cabinet

Anybody unhappy with that sounds like a plastic twat to me
So you're happy surrendering a two goal lead to the bottom team? That sort of attitude will win us nothing.

One word sums up it up today: Suicidal.

What Mancini should of done, instead of taking Silva off was nothing! We were the better team.
I don't think it was even the actual loss of Silva, it was the fact that a player that offers absolutely fuck all offensively was brought on!! We tried to shut up shop when we should of really turned up the heat. That is not what you do, when the line up and original game plan is creative, with Silva and Nasri primarily pulling the strings.

We let Fulham back into the game, and they take full advantage of it.
Mancini panics, and decides to bring Tevez on.
Not a bad decision, but bringing off Aguero was again, suicidal!

Dzeko was average today and should of been subbed instead. Was Mancini possessed? I really can't explain it today.
Replacing our only goal-scorer, who bagged 2!! (who was really, the only one looking to score again) is laughable, and he will be deservedly, crucified for his substitutions today.

BUT!

It's 5 games in, relax. We have been excellent so far, Mancini cocked up.

Look how Chelsea fell apart, form changes. United aren't going to have an 'invincible' season. Personally, I'm itching to play them.

FFS grow up man - your not lucky to win 4 and draw one if you score 17 (I think it is) goals in the process. Our defending needs work, but we are going fine. We might have been lucky to draw with Napoli, but it was the sort of game where we were at the same time unlucky not to win. Dzeko was fine today - not sure why he is being criticised, but you guys always need a boo boy I guess.[/quote]

Ditto ^

Re: Fulham v CityPost Match Discussion Thread

mancmackem said:
Always do the same against Fulham, we never learn. The game where Ireland scored and we lost 3-2 at home. They came back from behind under Hughes reign also.

That's why we won't win the title this season as United rarely draw when they are 2-0 up, and rarely lose when they're 2-0 down.

Still a lot of learning to do for the new players and the manager.

To be fair they drew 2-2 there last season if i'm not wrong, but still won the title.

mike channon´s windmill said:
1. Keeping Dzeko on
2. Zab for Silva
3. Keeping Nasri on
4. Taking Kun off
1. Understandable decision. Dzeko was our only forward making and trying to make incisive passes. He'd get a good ball to Yaya, but Yaya took too much time to think. Not to mention, with the game in the waning minutes, it could be won by a set piece, corner, etc and Dzeko's height would have been useful, as we would have had 2 different kinds of strikers on the pitch.

2. Zab for Silva worked, not 'incredibly' but it did. Zab's sub isn't the reason why we started losing concentration even BEFORE the substitution. We were getting overrun and looking sloppy.

3. Nasri's maybe our best crosser. Quiet game. Expected him to step up and take the reigns of the horse, He didn't. I'm not sure why he kept Nasri but I think crossing, corners may be a reason. not sure though.

4. I agree, but Tevez was fresher and we could have used his directness and work rate had he actually busted his arse for 15 min.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Santiago Street . said:
mancityscot said:
very poor way to look at things imo. we should have one today any body who is happy with that is a twat

I'm happy with 13 points out of 15, happy with having seen some great football this season, happy we're in the CL and happy we've got the FA Cup in our cabinet

Anybody unhappy with that sounds like a plastic twat to me
So you're happy surrendering a two goal lead to the bottom team? That sort of attitude will win us nothing.

Nobody is PB but declaration after 5 games that we will never win anything and everyone is shit is fucking ridiculous.

one of these days we're going to get a last-minute winner.

I mean, United got 6-10 of them a year, when was the last time we had one? Ireland vs. Reading?

GStar said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Keeping Dzeko on
Zab for Silva
Keeping Nasri on
Taking Kun off
Anyone who can't see these were key mistakes needs to go to Specsavers.

Book me in for a referral then; we were losing the midfield and needed to reinforce. Even when we did they continued to control, what might have happened had we continued as we were.

Except it should have been Zab for Nasri
Tevez much earlier for Dzeko
That´s it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.