Fulham v Liverpool, 8pm

dell74 said:
Ntini77 said:
I'll be amazed if they finish in the top 5 next season.
Me too. It's ok for Kenny whilst the pressure is off but next season he'll be dealing with a whole different beast.ie. Expectation.

Correct I had my brother on to me a Liverpool fan giving it the large 1. 3 of the goals tonight the Fulham keeper was shit and should of done better with. Now they are blasting out that next season will be theres. Some even think they are going to pip us to 4th place this season. They are mad I think they will struggle to stay near the top 4 teams next season as all will improve there squads as well.

According to there forum they will be unstoppable next year,suaraz is the buy of the century and the best by a mile in the prem...bless um.

The cookie monster said:
According to there forum they will be unstoppable next year,suaraz is the buy of the century and the best by a mile in the prem...bless um.
You could go on to any Liverpool forum at this point in any season and see '[insert January transfer window buy here] is going to be the Premier League's best player, [insert current Premier League champions] won't know what hit them, we will win [insert two domestic trophies here] with ease and we might nick [enter third trophy]. [Insert manager's name] has [insert ludicrious amount of money] to spend on great players such as [insert any player from any team on the planet, because, remember, Liverpool are JUST THAT GOOD] and I've heard rumours that we're signing [one of Europe's best players] for [insert massive amount of money].'

MCFC BOB said:
The cookie monster said:
You could go on to Bluemoon forum at this point in the season and see '[insert January transfer window buy here] is going to be the Premier League's best player, [insert current Premier League champions] won't know what hit them, we will win [insert two domestic trophies here] with ease and we might nick [enter third trophy]. [Insert manager's name] has [insert ludicrious amount of money] to spend on great players such as [insert any player from any team on the planet, because, remember, City are JUST THAT GOOD] and I've heard rumours that we're signing [one of Europe's best players] for [insert massive amount of money].'
Edited for accuracy ;)

MCFC BOB said:
The cookie monster said:
You could go on to any Liverpool forum at this point in any season and see '[insert January transfer window buy here] is going to be the Premier League's best player, [insert current Premier League champions] won't know what hit them, we will win [insert two domestic trophies here] with ease and we might nick [enter third trophy]. [Insert manager's name] has [insert ludicrious amount of money] to spend on great players such as [insert any player from any team on the planet, because, remember, Liverpool are JUST THAT GOOD] and I've heard rumours that we're signing [one of Europe's best players] for [insert massive amount of money].'

quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.