fulham v portsmouth called off

Even more ridiculous is that Liverpool who have two days to get ready for the game with Tottenham are trying to get it called off, now that is a joke!

You can pretty much guarantee all football will be called off this weekend.

Health and Safety shithouses.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
trust me it is fucking ridiculous, i live 5 mins from craven cottage and the roads are clear as fuck!!!

Fulham don`t have undersoil heating,so it might be to do with that

I blame all these accident no win no fee companies..
Surely theres plenty of scope for lots of law suits by these copmpanies for fans that slip fall and get injured or broken limbs ??

Could be wrong...but it seems that health and safety has gone mental.

Bolton lot were funny on SSN the other day - travelled all the way down to London for the Arsenal game only for them to call it off about 4pm or so. All you could here in the interview was 'You call this snow? This isn't snow. You want snow you should see Bolton. Y' bloody soft 't lot of 'y... Hey, Brian! This cockney lass thinks this is snow!'

Can't blame the clubs - too many people out there willing to cash in on the slightest accident. Not worth the risk for the clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.