Fulham v Runavik

Sleeping_Easy

Talk about early starts. Is any other premiership team even back for pre-season yet?
This will really take its toll on them come the end of the season.

Having said that i bet their fans are glad to have a game to go to. Might even give it a watch myself

Half 7 kick off. Just had a quick look through the TV guide and it doesnt seem to be on any channel. Suprising really as i think a lot of football fans would have watched this just for the chance to watch some live competetive football. I say competetive but i epect fulham to knock 3 or 4 in tonight and render the 2nd leg pointless

Sleeping_Easy said:
Half 7 kick off. Just had a quick look through the TV guide and it doesnt seem to be on any channel. Suprising really as i think a lot of football fans would have watched this just for the chance to watch some live competetive football. I say competetive but i epect fulham to knock 3 or 4 in tonight and render the 2nd leg pointless

City only showed there match on there website if i remember when we went over their.

Yeah, when we played EB Streymur it wasn't on TV anywhere, had to watch it on an internet stream.

The Midgetland game was on TV though and, seeing as Fulham will play Crusaders of Northern Ireland in the next round, I'd imagien someone (Channel 5 no doubt) will pay the £3.75 to buy the TV rights for that one.

Matty said:
Yeah, when we played EB Streymur it wasn't on TV anywhere, had to watch it on an internet stream.

The Midgetland game was on TV though and, seeing as Fulham will play Crusaders of Northern Ireland in the next round, I'd imagien someone (Channel 5 no doubt) will pay the £3.75 to buy the TV rights for that one.

I watched it on TV in a pub. Can't remember what channel it was on though, but it wasn't an internet stream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.