Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Stoned Rose said:
Easily our best performance of the season so far.

Shades of last season at times with some excellent movement, passing and linking up.

5 major differences for me today:

1. Attitude - looked like we wanted it from the word go. We came to win and to take no shit. Kept our heads when going a goal down.

2. Barry - excellent, he totally ran the midfield and that allowed Garcia to 'relax' and do 'his' own thing.

3. Silva - best performance for fucking months. Looked like he's rediscovered his 'zip', was extremely bright throughout. Popped up all over the pitch and was to hot to handle. Soooo pleased for David.

4. Pressing - this is something sadly lacking up til today. Last year we were hungry as fuck for every ball, we were pressing teams very quickly and hunting in packs. Defending from the front. This was back in full effect today and if you show desire like that you wont often go wrong.

5. Edin Dzeko - we have him, Fulham doesnt. :-)

Just tweaked your post a bit, mate - hope you dont mind :-)

so much better than previous weeks, not quite as good as we can be but getting there.

HA Ha BBC Website has us 1 1 at full time

Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea FT
Everton 3 - 1 Southampton FT
Fulham 1 - 1 Man City FT
Norwich 0 - 2 Liverpool FT
Reading 0 - 0 Newcastle FT
Stoke 2 - 0 Swansea FT

FantasyIreland said:
brummie blue said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
I'm happy that we have 4 world class strikers, cuz at this point we really need them.

except Mario hasn't shown he's world class in a City shirt for a while.

If we can replace him with some real quality in Jan our title chances will dramatically improve,he's not the answer we need.

I think we could have cashed in on him really and spent the money in other departments. The 4th striker role does not need to be a world class player IMO, most clubs don't even have four real strikers to call on. I think we're the only club in the world with four really high profile forwards. Guidetti would have done in the role for me with money invested in the midfield.

Great win that. Fulham at the Cottage are no mugs. Before today played 2, 8 goals for 0 against. Well done Blue boys

Why's this thread turning into a love Dzeko hate Balotelli thing. Mario had some shots to try and win the game, if one pinged in of the bar you'd be jizzing over him - enjoy the win all strikers have lean patches.

AgüeroKun said:
Silva is back =). Edin Džeko is on fire, Mancini please. Just start the damn guy.
He better start against Dortmund because he is experienced against German sides and is on blazing form.

To all those that say "at least we got the same result as last year" Fook that! Why stay the same when you can IMPROVE. 89 points will NOT win it this year.

It wont take 89 points this time, more like 80 I reckon. The other top 6 teams are better than last season and will take points off each other.

sboroMCFC said:
Why is everyone slagging off Mario? He had more impact than Nasri, why don't you pick on him instead

I think we need to give Mario another 5 years, then he will come good.

Seasideblue said:
HA Ha BBC Website has us 1 1 at full time

Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea FT
Everton 3 - 1 Southampton FT
Fulham 1 - 1 Man City FT
Norwich 0 - 2 Liverpool FT
Reading 0 - 0 Newcastle FT
Stoke 2 - 0 Swansea FT

Noticed that myself. They fooking wish it ended like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.