Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Good win,better all round performance and silva back to something like onwards and upwards blues.
Halsey was fuckin shocking though so even better against 12 men.

adrianr said:
AgüeroKun said:
Silva is back =). Edin Džeko is on fire, Mancini please. Just start the damn guy.
He better start against Dortmund because he is experienced against German sides and is on blazing form.

To all those that say "at least we got the same result as last year" Fook that! Why stay the same when you can IMPROVE. 89 points will NOT win it this year.

It will. In fact I bet it doesn't even take that many.

I agree neither of Man Ure or Chelski will end up with 89 points and for that matter neither will we.

Edin's smash-goal felt so gratifying after City being in labor for much of the game, not to mention few minutes left to play! I was jumping around and screaming like a monkey.

CTID101 said:
Lads I am sure Mancini was saving Dzeko for Dortmund.

He is our starting striker alongside a combo of the others at the moment as proved I am sure of it.

THIS.

Dzeko will start against Dortmund, for sure (his track record in Bundesliga and European cups is superior, and Tevez cannot start third game in 9 days).

You will see Dzeko - Aguero line on Wednesday, guaranteed.

Scouse Blue said:
Great win that. Fulham at the Cottage are no mugs. Before today played 2, 8 goals for 0 against. Well done Blue boys
Great win. Not easy to come back from a goal down away from home

Chris in London said:
Two interesting stats:

From espn, possession 29:71 in our favour

From the BBC website: possession 50:50

?

The beeb all over the place, have us at 1-1 at Full time and Liverpool winning 2-0 when they won 5-2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.