Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Hart, 6 - had nothing to do for most of the game, but saved well.

Zabaleta, 7 - always a threat down the flanks, but that left him out of position at times in the first half.

Kompany, 7 - signs of recovery today from him, but his passing was still off.

Nastasic, 7 - this kid looks the real deal.

Clichy, 7 - same as Zaba.

Garcia, 6 - the game seemed to pass him by in the first half but moved the ball well enough in the second half.

Barry, 7 - good to see him back.

Silva, 8 - he's very nearly back to his best.

Toure, 7 - was a little restricted today but played well enough.

Tevez, 7 - lead the line well and was surprised to see him taken off.

Aguero, 8 - great finish for his goal and showed why we've missed him.

--
Balotelli, 6 - great off the ball but frustrating in front of goal.

Nasri, 6 - can't say anything really.

Dzeko, 10 - hero.

Brilliant Edin :)

Hope that gets you a start next week.

Oh and Nasty looks a great buy, what a player for his age.

Woo Hooo Edinn DezekoOOoo

Mancini should find a way to fit Edin in the Starting Eleven with Carlos and Sergio.

byronic said:
I don't think the Balo bashing is healthy. Right now he is a sub trying to find his feet.

Suppose you're right. And we should be thankful that he's card-free at the moment (unless I missed something), that's almost worth a goal or two.

Very difficult first half an hour for us , Vincent Kompany didn't look good , and Zabalata gave away that needless penalty ..... needless , because there was another City player in close attendance who probably could have covered.

But after that opening 30 minutes i felt we bossed the game , and in the end got a deserved win .

Much better from David Silva today , his best game of the season .... and probably our best performance of the season too , this is a difficult place to win at.

Dzeko provided the spark to win the game , as he always seems to , and we played some great stuff out there .....

a great result for us argueably only bettered by Chelseas win at Arsenal.

black mamba said:
Very difficult first half an hour for us , Vincent Kompany didn't look good , and Zabalata gave away that needless penalty ..... needless , because there was another City player in close attendance who probably could have covered.

But after that opening 30 minutes i felt we bossed the game , and in the end got a deserved win .

Much better from David Silva today , his best game of the season .... and probably our best performance of the season too , this is a difficult place to win at.

Dzeko provided the spark to win the game , as he always seems to , and we played some great stuff out there .....

a great result for us argueably only bettered by Chelseas win at Arsenal.

It was never a bloody penalty!

AFFS said:
Gutted for Joe, should have had a clean sheet. By the refs standards for the penalty then we should've had 2 or 3 penalties. Good performance from Scwarzer though. I wonder why mid-table team keepers always have good games against us.
for some reason schwarzer has his best game every season against ,it was even worse when he was at boro

Congratulations Edin you are a true professional. All I can say is that Dortmund had better look out because we are coming after them big time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.