Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

With all the attacking choices on the bench, subbing Dzeko in was clearly brilliant on Mancini's part.

The only thing I can complain about is that he didn't wait until the 2nd minute of injury time before he made the substitution.

Dethred said:
AFFS said:
It's official. Dzeko>Balotelli

Agreed. Balotelli is putting in performances reminiscent of when Dzeko was having his terrible run of form late last season.
He will soon slip into exactly the same run again if he continues to warm bench - actually, the same thing happened last season, after scoring bunch of goals he was pushed aside ...

squirtyflower said:
jimharri said:
squirtyflower said:
Three points so I'm happy

Even though we are still sat in traffic in fucking Hammersmith, what a shit hole
I thought London was supposed to be the centre of the universe?
The centre of one huge traffic jam Jim, we should have used the train

We're away now, took an hour to do the first mile.

sir peace frog said:
JGL07 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
It's 5.10pm and the BBC website still says it's a 1-1 draw!!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/results" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/results</a>

The BBC and Sky get their scores and results feeds from the Press Association. The PA had a massive crash. Hence the wrong results.

possesion,mcfc match day center,fulham 29% city 71%
possesion ,bbc fulham 50% city 50% ?

What else can you expect from 'BBC man united'? They are more biased than bacon face.

santasa said:
Dethred said:
AFFS said:
It's official. Dzeko>Balotelli

Agreed. Balotelli is putting in performances reminiscent of when Dzeko was having his terrible run of form late last season.
He will soon slip into exactly the same run again if he continues to warm bench - actually, the same thing happened last season, after scoring bunch of goals he was pushed aside ...

Difference being Edin has been 4th choice since start of the season, and yet, he does what he does. Scores goals.

So your logic might not be as sound as it looks at first glance.

I think Dzeko is pissed off, and that does wonders for his confidence. Maybe Mancini is being a cunning fox and pisses off Edin deliberately.

I don't think that Silva's return to some kind of form is entirely unrelated to the fact that Barry is back in the side & looking like he's getting fit aswell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.