Fulham Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

ZZmaestro said:
Major result today, i think that's the start of a good run for us, that was

What's bothering me at this moment is Garcia.
I'm affraid he's an absolute waste of cash since he brings no improuvement to our squad and seeing he's already 25, he should be in his prime years by now, which is disappointing.

He's definetely struggling here right now , and i think the pace of the Premiership has taken hil by surprise ......

Good to see the BBC website has a 1:1 draw and have us with 10 points ! Martin Keown wishful thinking!

Great Dzeko goal against Dortmund.
Touch of a rapist?

Another one next week?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZMNlrkT1eg[/youtube]

nmc said:
Good to see the BBC website has a 1:1 draw and have us with 10 points ! Martin Keown wishful thinking!

Interestingly, the MCFC official website also shows 1-1 but says we won on the fixtures/results section.

BlueAnorak said:
Too slow to start. Passing to slow and inaccurate. Pressing to slow. Then on 30 mins we woke up - dominated the game from there on in. Still trying to walk the ball into the net though. Getting the ball across the area quickly resulted in Aguero's goal at the back stick then we reverted to trying to walk the ball in.
We definitely need to mix it up more - to shoot and cross more (though with Auguero and Tevez up front crossing may be a bit of a waste). We dominated the second half but were not in anyway clinical. Mario came on on 63 mins and was unlucky on a couple of occasions - having him on the pitch certainly stopped Fulham playing too deep. Then on comes Dzeko and in a 7 minute cameo wins the game. Unstoppable turn and shot and then he plays some great stuff on the left opening Fulham up like a can of beans. LEGEND.

As to their pen all I can say is it was a foul. but it was outside the area. It was at the start of the game when we were too slow to catch a cold.

It was never a foul in a million years, the contact was minimal and there was no where near enough to put him off his stride never mind go down. If referee's are going to give penalties for that then any time there is a slight coming together a foul will have to be given. I think the thing what pisses most fans off is the inconsistencies of the refereeing decisions for example, how can the ref give Fulham a penalty today for that challenge and not give Zabaleta one when his was similar.

On today's performance I was very impressed reminded me of last season although it still seems like one or two players (Balo and Aguero) are trying to hard to be matchwinners on their own. There was a few times today when they could of passed but just went for goal. Kompany was awful again IMO I think its time Mancini dropped him for a game because the way he seems to be making Lescott a scapegoat for the defence is wrong and unfair and could create a bad atmosphere within the team.

AFFS said:
Nastasic also looked confident and his clearances and distribution was good. Very calm unlike Savic. Looked calmer than Kompany today. Can't say that he played better though.

Kompany looked dreadful in that opening half hour , but did improve later ..... early on he was late with challenges , and half asleep !

pominoz said:
Just seen this on Spacedex's facebook page, we should send a framed copy to fuckface Halsey...

56yip.jpg

Try again..

153rx9k.jpg

black mamba said:
ZZmaestro said:
Major result today, i think that's the start of a good run for us, that was

What's bothering me at this moment is Garcia.
I'm affraid he's an absolute waste of cash since he brings no improuvement to our squad and seeing he's already 25, he should be in his prime years by now, which is disappointing.

He's definetely struggling here right now , and i think the pace of the Premiership has taken hil by surprise ......

It think he's great, this league isn't easy on the newcomers, but he looks composed. Him and Barry are like a mirror image in the middle of the park.

My only criticism is that he plays it safe a bit too much instead of looking for the forward pass, but that will come with confidence and play time.

great result can't wait to finish work & watch match choice, just been told red scum lost 2-3 can anyone verify (please say it's true)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.