Full Backs?

Is Sandro a realistic option? I mean, would Juve sell him, to begin with?
Would be terrific.

Supposedly they will for 61million but you do do realise his full name is
Alex Sandro Lobo Silva- just how many Silvas do you think the team can cope with?
Still it would make it easier for the commentators

Walker, mendy and Bertrand makes us so strong all of a sudden if they sign. Dinho and even stones could play RB if required as well

According to Di Marzio : Dalbert Henrique - OCG Nice Left Back - rejected all the offers for himself including from Arsenal & Manchester City

According to Di Marzio : Dalbert Henrique - OCG Nice Left Back - rejected all the offers for himself including from Arsenal & Manchester City
Interesting. Sounds like an agent trying to get his guy onto the bidding war floor. :)

Can't hate on his hustle.

Have we ever been linked with Ryan Sessegnon? Watched him in the u19's against Germany and he looked really good. Scored two well taken goals, looked quick as and is only young so has a massive scope for improvement. If we did get Mendy, id love us to go for Sessegnon based on what i saw of him yesterday.

Have we ever been linked with Ryan Sessegnon? Watched him in the u19's against Germany and he looked really good. Scored two well taken goals, looked quick as and is only young so has a massive scope for improvement. If we did get Mendy, id love us to go for Sessegnon based on what i saw of him yesterday.
Strange how non of the big clubs have gone in for him very strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.