Full Backs?

True, it seems like we always find a way not to play them. Mangala being preferred ahead of Tosin proves that. Mangala has been poor for us, while Tosin has been better in the games they both have played, but Mangala is ahead of Tosin in the pecking order simply because we spent a lot on him
This one I have to jump in on, because Tosin really hasn't delivered when he's been given a first team chance. Mangala has a series of top strikers that relied on their strength in his back pocket. Ibrahimovic hasn't managed to find his way out since the last time we played PSG.

no reason to have a dig mate, i'm just passing on what i heard. it's not what i wanted to hear either
Not a dig mate. Would just like to think that with a club as professional as ours, key decisions around young players futures are not leaked on social media. I’m sure you posted in good faith. Time will tell wether your mate was correct.

Cannot wait for Mendy to come back. It'll be like a new signing next season. The frightening thing is we have pissed it without a left back. Wait till Mendy gets to full strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot wait for Mendy to come back. It'll be like a new signing next season. The frightening thing is we have pissed it without a left back. Wait till Mendy gets to full strength.
Mendy was looking the biz wasn't he. But to be fair to Delph, he's been fantastic for us at LB. I don't think many saw that coming

Great that we’ve done it without a £50 mill left back. Mendy is awesome and it will be like a new summer signing next season. As for Delph in my eyes prop the star of the season for coming in an doing what he has done. If he is not on that plane to Russia it will be a disgrace

Only worry mate . I think he will come strong if we don’t rush him back . Should be coming back for August and not for end of season .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.