Full Backs?

angelino not chillwell. though i think zinny/delph are okay for another season. am optimistic about zinny's development there... also think we should only buy someone better than mendy. chillwell is not that... patience. no bs purchases pls
Finally! I did not want to be the one to bring it up. :) But Zinchencko is better than most of the Leftback linked.

Finally! I did not want to be the one to bring it up. :) But Zinchencko is better than most of the Leftback linked.
His last two games he has looked good. I am optimistic about this, he can have a Kimmich-like season under Pep and have it all snap together in place. His crossing is also quite good.

For me there is no reason Zinchenko cannot play LB in the games we are dominating possession. 93:20 asked if Otamendi's red is going to push him down the bench like it did with Delph which is a fair point except without Stones we are only left with Laporte Vinny and Ferna to play CB. Tough situation for Pep, he may be forced to play Zinchenko more if STones is out for a while. Regardless, we probably need an actual LB in the summer to provide depth that we haven't had for two seasons and to compete with Mendy.

For me there is no reason Zinchenko cannot play LB in the games we are dominating possession. 93:20 asked if Otamendi's red is going to push him down the bench like it did with Delph which is a fair point except without Stones we are only left with Laporte Vinny and Ferna to play CB. Tough situation for Pep, he may be forced to play Zinchenko more if STones is out for a while. Regardless, we probably need an actual LB in the summer to provide depth that we haven't had for two seasons and to compete with Mendy.
I doubt Delph getting sent off had as much to do with his current status as the fact that he was playing shite and being targeted in every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.