Full English breakfast near Piccadilly station.

Never noticed what it was called but that bridge immediately outside the station that leads to Aytoun Street, there’s a cafe just on your left if you look down from the bridge in that little square. They aren’t giving it away but was nice.

Shame there's no department stores left on Market Street that do breakfast. BHS used to do a great but cheap one.
Don't often do "full English" these days, but I'm told that Gorilla (the gig venue on Whitworth Street West opposite the Ritz) do a fantastic one & serve them until 4pm.

Yeah so did Manchester. I had fresh orange juice with mine and I think it was about £20 all told. I was invited there and yes it was nice but I wouldn't rush back there for breakfast.

Not really a breakfast venue but I like this place on Tib St, also have City connection...
https://www.northernsoulmcr.com/#the-menu

Great tunes while you eat, ideal daytime place and you can get a beer.

Used to go the one on station approach and was gutted when it closed.. handy for a quick grab before the train.

I treat myself at Dishoom every year for my birthday... December 22nd if anyone is interested!!

Shame there's no department stores left on Market Street that do breakfast. BHS used to do a great but cheap one.
Don't often do "full English" these days, but I'm told that Gorilla (the gig venue on Whitworth Street West opposite the Ritz) do a fantastic one & serve them until 4pm.

I don't think they open very early .. or didn't before anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.