Full weekend ticket for sale at F1 British GP 1st - 3rd July 2022

It’s scandalous that, but at least you’re watching 4 days of action that matters.

Imagine paying £465 for 2 hours of action, with a few practise sessions in the nets thrown in.

There are other races going on, Formula Three, Porsche Trophy etc etc.

For me it's more about a weekend away with some mates. Get the most expensive package we can afford and then retreat in the late afternoon/ early evening to a campsite 4 miles away via a mate who runs a Northampton taxi company and sends a car. I say campsite, there's only 5 pitches on a big field overlooking some beautiful countryside and we have 3 of them. Caravan in one. Tent in another. Big covering between them with power for a beer fridge and big tv. The evenings are spent drinking/ eating and playing cards until you fall over. Then you go again the next day. And the next. Pack up on Monday lunchtime and go home.

There are other races going on, Formula Three, Porsche Trophy etc etc.

For me it's more about a weekend away with some mates. Get the most expensive package we can afford and then retreat in the late afternoon/ early evening to a campsite 4 miles away via a mate who runs a Northampton taxi company and sends a car. I say campsite, there's only 5 pitches on a big field overlooking some beautiful countryside and we have 3 of them. Caravan in one. Tent in another. Big covering between them with power for a beer fridge and big tv. The evenings are spent drinking/ eating and playing cards until you fall over. Then you go again the next day. And the next. Pack up on Monday lunchtime and go home.
Fair enough and I hope you enjoy it as much as is possible.

The cost of going away with mates, whatever it is, is priceless.

If It’s value for money for you, and anyone else that buys a ticket, and that’s all that matters

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.