Fullkrug

goatfeeder100

Maybe a bit more out of left field but lad from Dortmund seems like a tidy enough goalscorer, decent backup for Haaland maybe?

No if weare looking to replace Julian Alvarez we would be looking for a younger player to cover for Haaland or to even play alongside.

Last edited:
Simple as that eh.

Scored goals at a high level, good movement, works hard, leads the line well. Would be a good alternative for me can't imagine he'd cost the earth either. Not every signing can be a young superstar.
he's alright. just arrived a dortmund, is there starting striker. scored about as many league goals as bernardo last year (12) and 3 of them were pens. Not at all in our profile or good enough, should be targeting far better.

he's alright. just arrived a dortmund, is there starting striker. scored about as many league goals as bernardo last year (12) and 3 of them were pens. Not at all in our profile or good enough, should be targeting far better.
Hard to ask a 25-30 goal a season striker to come sit on the bench at city all season though. A total like that would be perfectly adequate alongside the numbers that haaland would no doubt put up again.
Know its an outside shout but I think he'd be alright for a year or 2 as a squad player. Not for everyone I get that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.